[Olpc-mg] Re : Exemples de catalogues d'oeuvres numériques

Jean RANDRIAMAHENINA jean_randria at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 15 10:26:58 EDT 2009

Hi Samy and all!
Help folks! There's a lot to be tackled up and down(done)! Sorry for the visit to the custom duty  responsible I cannot meet for to-morrow. I promised "check-list too! Translation and deployment are urgent. How to prioritize please?
To-morrow I am obtaining geographical "coordonnées". I have no time for Google earth!
Save my soul!
Jean

Jean Joseph Aimé RANDRIAMAHENINA
Enseignant-Chercheur, Ingénierie Sociale en Agromanagement Stratégique
ESSA, Expert en Gestion et Valorisation de projets, Communicateur, Administrateur Civil en Chef
Tel 261 32 02 247 44