[Olpc-kh] Status Khmer support for XOs

Noy Shoung noyshoung at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:44:32 EDT 2009

Dear All,I am and my team know how to fix NiDA Standard Khmer
Unicode Keyboard,  my tam only know how to fix that, I think OX arrived were
Pan Keyboard, so Mr. Hour team will able to help you of fixing them, please
contact Mr. Hour Team, Pan Cambodia.

Regarding to OLPC Translation, my self and my team some how not willing to
work hard because too many people claim that they are the person who leading
of these XO and OLPC translation. I am very happy if some want can do some
thing and need my help, but if they can do the work, so I can do some thing
els, I don't like fighting.

Best regards
Noy

--