[OLPC-Jamaica] slides on Open Education Resources

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat Aug 25 11:56:19 EDT 2012

Slides from my presentation at the Ministry of Education are now up at
http://www.slideshare.net/sverma/oer-overview Thanks to Craig Perue
for the invitation and for exploring new possibilities around Open
Education Resources for Jamaica!

The room was full, and the interest level was high, but perhaps the
most exciting moment was when we demonstrated an offline book server
(Pathagar) running on a DreamPlug! I hope we can do more around
Pathagar and provisioning offline libraries where they are needed the
most.

cheers,
Sameer
--