[OLPC-Jamaica] XO 1.5 early production laptops...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Mar 2 22:54:44 EST 2010

http://blog.laptop.org/2010/02/25/xo-1-5-early-production-laptops-free-to-contributors-worldwide/

"After a year of intense engineering draws to a close, One Laptop per
Child is getting ready to take our new much faster XO-1.5 laptop out
of the oven…

We now ask educators and hackers the world over to taste our freshly
baked treats: who do you know, who has Great Ideas for firing up
classrooms using OLPC’s brand new XO-1.5 laptops, building lifelong
opportunity for the world’s poorest children?"

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems