[OLPC-Jamaica] OLPC Workshop - An update

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:33:05 EDT 2010

We've got the conference room at Mona School of Business on UWI campus
from 4pm onwards on Thursday, August 12, 2010. You are welcome to join
us there. We will be going over a general update to the OLPC project
and our upcoming plans for the two deployments.

For those of you who have XO-1 machine(s) please bring these with you
so that we can update it with the latest build.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems