[OLPC-Jamaica] OLPC Bahamas

Ryan Murray westvilla at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:32:59 EDT 2010

Good Day All,

I am trying to start the OLPC project in The Bahamas. I have made initial inquiries and gotten basic information. I need to make a serious push to get this project started. I have spoken with some schools/teachers and businesses and they have all expressed interest in either launching or hosting this project. What I need is some guidance from another country with close and similar ties to here.

I also need to get my hands on some laptops for demo/fundraising.

Any and all input is welcome.

Patrick Ryan Murray Nassau, Bahamas