[OLPC-Jamaica] Bryan Berry's interview on FLOSSWeekly

Maurice McNaughton mlmcnaughton at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:23:07 EDT 2009

Very interesting.. I like the idea of the Open Learning Exchange to
facilitate the development/sharing of content.. We would do well to
replicate some of the Nepal efforts/approaches in our own efforts..

The interesting point made in the interview is that the easiest part of the
initiative is getting the Laptops funded, building content and separating
the OLPC community effort from politics were much bigger challenges.

Mlm