[OLPC-Jamaica] Re; Purchasing 4 Computers for Two Schools in Jamaica

BananaBPro at aol.com BananaBPro at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 11:48:45 EDT 2009

 I am a Jamaican, living in NYC and would like to talk to someone in local
UWI  group  about getting a couple of these computers to two schools that I
have adopted in Jamaica.  I am having a difficult time trying to get
information on this subject.  The schools that I have adopted are badly in need of
even just one computer which I am trying to buy for them, but just can't get
any info on how to do it, or even if the program is still running.  I would
appreciate if someone would please get in touch with me to give me some
suggestions in this area.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Merlina Rich
646.498.8863

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a
recession.