[OLPC-Jamaica] some more material...

varun baker milti420 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:55:30 EDT 2008

It would be nice to get wikibooks going along the lines of

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikistudy

geared at specifically at CXC.exams.

I notice a great initiative has started here:

http://www.caribexams.org/

This site is, interestingly enough, built on the open source CMS known as Drupal. This is a great start in showing the power of community contributions and involvement in building a free and easily accessible educational platform and support system.

Varun