[OLPC-Jamaica] Greetings from an almost finished 2008

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Dec 31 16:08:16 EST 2008

Hello everybody,

The list has been very quiet. Well, this year is almost over, and we
have 2009 coming around the corner with lots of promises. We need to
keep the momentum going. I remember many of you had questions on how
we could deploy in a school of your choice. The document to read and
get familiar with is at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Change_the_world

I plan on being at UWI Mona campus from the 6th to the 15th of
January. Looking forward to working with all of you once again. I'll
share more on the proposed pilot once I have more details.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.