[Olpc-indonesia] Help! I have an event

Nurawati Mina nurawati at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 04:27:27 EDT 2013

Hello OLPC Team,

I really interested in your mission. Actually I am a University
students Majoring in English Education. This week I always stalking
about your website and OLPC events. Actually I am planning for an
event related with education in West Java Province. The event is about
improving and developing learning activity in 21st Century by
introducing and implementing 21st Century Skills. I hope OLPC is
include in my event because since 21st Century Learning is about
learning by using IT, I think it will be very authentic for the event.
Perhaps I may know the path to make OLPC become my partnership.

Thank You