[Olpc-indonesia] Welcome - Volunteers needed

Arief M Utama arief.utama at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:12:59 EDT 2012

Hi Anwari,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Mohammad Anwari <mdamt at mnots.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2012/6/7 Arief M Utama <arief.utama at gmail.com>:
> > I'd love join volunteer effort for hardware distribution, as I
> understands
> > it there are also a few others from Sampoerna foundation? Not sure if
> they
> > are still active now.
>
> The hardware you guys mentioned here, are they XOs?

I think it is. But we are still discussing things here, nothing materialize
yet, except for Ken's project in Manokwari before.

> Quick introduction from me, I'm one of developer of BlankOn Linux. In
> education context, we have deployed our education variant in East
> Timor: http://www.blankonlinux.or.id/berita/post/44/
>
> I'd love to collaborate, if there is any possibility.

I am sure everyone is welcomed to contribute.

Speaking of contribution, anyone have the time to help me update
translation of Sugar software to Bahasa Indonesia?

We could use some help in that area too, and as one of admin, I can help
provide UserId  and access to the online tool for translation.

All the best.
-arief