[Olpc-indonesia] Volunteers needed?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:07:00 EDT 2012

Hi Octavius.

This list is pretty much dead. If you can, look up the list archives,
you'll find email addresses of other Indonesians
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-indonesia/

You may want to sign up for the IAEP list, which AFAIK is pretty much
the last open-subject active list in English

there are special lists for developers and other countries/places, no idea how they are doing
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo

I am copying Adam Holt and SJ Klein, great people, OLPC employees, who may be able to help you better