[Olpc-indonesia] Welcome - Volunteers needed

Octavius Tjiantoro octavius.tjiantoro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 22:27:09 EDT 2012

Hi Tony,

Thanks a lot for your info !  I'm also already in contact with Ken for his
West Papua project.

So, it seems that your Australian Office is an official representative
office of OLPC ?  Do you know if Indonesia is in the business plans for
OLPC Head Office to open a rep office as well ?  If so, perhaps we could
offer our services/help (volunteer) towards that effort also, on top of
working on the deployment projects.

Regards,
Octavius