[Olpc-indonesia] My investigations into the XO laptop in Indonesia

Kaye Felgate Business Felgate.Safety at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 15 11:24:32 EDT 2011

Hi

I am travelling to Bali on Friday and want to take two older reconditioned
laptops to give to Indonesian friends, as well as my work laptop.

One of the recipients is a young man of high intelligence but few resources.
The other is a young woman with a child and no husband.

Do you know if there are any restrictions on this?  I've tried the embassy
but no luck, so would be very grateful if you can answer my question.

Thanks very much

Kaye

Felgate Safety Training

149 Seventh Avenue