[Olpc-indonesia] Translating Sugarlabs

Arief M Utama arief.utama at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 07:13:31 EDT 2011

Hi all,

This week, I've just been registered to help administer sugarlabs
translation for Bahasa Indonesia. Basically what I will do is to help
review and submit translations that already being proposed and also help
translate the texts.

I see from http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ there are already
contributors for Indonesia translation so with this mail I would say
that I'm honored to be able to join the forces and I hope I can
contribute to the process.

And for everyone, please feel free to join and contribute to help
translating sugarlabs into Bahasa. I hope this will make it more useful
for Indonesian kids that interact with the software.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

All the best.
-arief