[Olpc-indonesia] Bahasa language ebooks suitable for kids

Tom Daly tdaly61 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:33:48 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am working with a team on a small pilot/proof of concept for XOs in
East Timor and I have been looking for an ebook or 2 in Bahasa suitable
for kids. I want  to put this on the XO (and probably EEPC now it is
impossible to buy XOs)  so as to show the possibilities to the local
kids and teachers.

As I speak about 5 words of Bahasa, searching for Bahasa language ebooks
is hard and so I am hoping you can tell me if such content exists and if
so where to find it.

thanks and regards
Tom Daly