[Olpc-indonesia] Conference call with Indonesia

Siska Doviana serenity at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:36:03 EDT 2008

Hello Seth and SJ,
Wikimedia Indonesia (WMI) is planning to announce itself on Press
Conference (probably happend on December 08). Just wondering if
there's going to be any pilot project between OLPC and WMI happening
in the near future, probably best to put it as one of the bullet point
delivered during the press conference.

Seth and I are discussing the possibility of us doing a conference
call with you to discuss "the collaboration project".

Cc in this email is Enda Nasution who's going to help me out in doing
strategic thinking and communication with the public.

Let us know.

Siska Doviana