[Olpc-indonesia] Seeking list owner/moderator

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sun May 11 22:18:34 EDT 2008

Would anybody here like to take over ownership/moderation of this list?
It's a pretty minimal job and mostly involves approving the occasional
message from someone who isn't on the list (as you can see, we're not a
high-traffic list yet). I would estimate I spend less than 5 minutes per
month moderating this list (usually 0 minutes per month).

It's quite likely that I'll be traveling a lot soon, and may not be able
to keep up on my email from this list as much as I'd like - I want to
make sure the list is moderated by someone who will be around.

Contact me if you're interested, and many thanks for your time.

-Mel