[Olpc-indonesia] OLPC Indonesia

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Mon Aug 11 14:50:50 EDT 2008

Answering these issues one at a time.

You aren't required to use our mailing list, but I suggest you do so for a
number of reasons:

A.) it's discoverable from the lists.laptop.org site
B.) archives of messages are stored in a standard way that many people
search and follow
C.) OLPC can pass on the administration if the current admin leaves the
project (forgets password, etc)

I went to the google group and there hasn't been a posting in a number of
months, and few before that.  I push out news and global updates about OLPC
from time to time, and it would be nice if I could do so via our mailing
list setup.

As step one, let's:
1.) Invite everyone at the current google-group to come to the
OLPC-Indonesia list.
2.) Invite everyone who signed up with an email at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Indonesia
3.) Start off introductions on the OLPC-Indonesia list.
4.) Go from there. :)

Once step 2 is done, let me know so I can get rid of the sign-up-on-the-wiki
list, we're phasing them out on the wiki, and they aren't very good ideas.

To everyone else on the list, hello!
Seth