[Olpc-Haiti] Free From Malaria Activity release 4 (Experimental Testing)

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Mon Aug 1 15:22:37 EDT 2011

FreeFromMalaria (experimental release 4) teaches children about the causes of
Malaria, how to recognize its symptoms and enforces good practice for
prevention. The activity is a story about a boy named Paul now available with
voice narration in French, English and Spanish and text available in Swahili.

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4309

Free from Malaria v4 released with potential bug fix. Tested on emulator
0.88 (Ubuntu) on brand new XO 1.5 and older XO 1.0. Interim releases available
from sourceforge.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/freefrommalaria/files/

Version 4 from the normal place

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4309

Please help test and feedback on this new release. If you tell me (or create)
your sourceforge account id I can add to the project to raise bugs or develop.
After a year of development please help us get this activity off the ground and
into public release.

WCPWorld Class Project
http://worldclassproject.org.uk/
Follow on Twitter