[Olpc-Haiti] [support-gang] ANN: olpc realness summit > end of may > realness.org

Beth Santos beth at waveplace.org
Sat May 8 23:35:23 EDT 2010

In preparation for the Realness Summit, Waveplace is boosting up our *Facebook
page<http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb#!/pages/Waveplace/270512992335?ref=ts>
* and also promoting Realness with a *Facebook
event<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124391460910497&ref=mf>.
*Make sure to be a fan and RSVP to the event on the Facebook page (though
you still need to register via *realness.org*) for all of Waveplace's latest
news and reports on Maho and more!

Beth
---
*Beth Santos*