[Olpc-Haiti] Kreyol language books from publisher Educa Vision, Inc

Marilyn Pratt marilynpratt at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 00:13:39 EST 2010

This is such excellent news Geraldine.  How inspiring that all of you are such movers and shakers.   I am very acquainted with the challenges of finding age appropriate materials for children that have undergone trauma having lived in a war torn country and raising 5 kids there, but I wonder in the list that I sent Carmina if we might find people with those skill sets because professional counselors and local educators might have a better handle on type of content that would be most helpful.  Geraldine and Carmina, let me know if you need any help contacting those http://newhaitaproject.com/ning members.
I beleive there were a good number of social workers and educators there.
How wonderful that you were able to get this treasure trove.