[Olpc-Haiti] catalog from Educa Vision Inc.

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Feb 1 23:56:52 EST 2010

1) Hi and a Warm Welcome to the ~20 new people who signed up for
OLPC-HAITI yesterday and today!  Get oriented around our volunteer
community's intense hour-by-hour progress/planning happening "live" here:
http://newhaitiproject.ning.com/group/onelaptopperchildwaveplaceproject
(Creole fluency is *not* required, , all welcome to register and then help!)

2) Hans: might a draft/scan of your Creole XO coloring book be possible
tomorrow?

3) I just uploaded Educa Vision, Inc's 164 book(lets) catalog of Creole
materials they've offered Geradline/us (listeducaforzephirin.xls) to the
BOOKS WE WANT section here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Haitian_Creole_Translation_for_Education

4) Congrats to Carmina whose http://RaiseUpHaiti.com blog now appears on
the official OLPC community blog aggregator: http://planet.laptop.org
Even if her Speaking-From-The-Haitian-Heart title (LAPTOPS?!?) was
accidentally chopped by our server's "planet" software ;)

5) Please all keep our Garden Growing here (click EDIT just below)
supporting those doing the much harder work translating thru the night!!