[Olpc-Haiti] Kreyol language books from publisher Educa Vision, Inc

Geraldine Zephirin gzephirin at lycos.com
Mon Feb 1 11:38:31 EST 2010

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hello team,

Just received a phone call from Mr. Fequiere Vilsaint, the publisher of Educa Vision Inc. books http://www.educavision.com/. He has agreed to supply our project with age-appropriate kreyol language material (90% of which he owns the rights to). Once he sends me his catalog, along with which titles are available electronically, I will pass that information along.  I will need help from one or two other team mates in reviewing the catalog and choosing the content that best fits this project. This is a treasure trove people! I am so excited he's jumping on board with us.

Till then,