[Olpc-france] "pin" in turtleart-extras.po

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Ven 15 Fév 04:53:08 EST 2013

Hi,
Yes. In the attached picture you can see 16 pins in the red square.In our USB4Butia board, we can set each pin as input or output.In input: if you connect 5volts to it, in the Turtle program the value of it will be 1.If you connect the pin to "ground" (0 volts) in the Turtle it returns 0.In the output mode, you gives the voltaje: if you put 1 in the Turtle program,the pin will have 5volts. If you put 0, it will have 0 volts (ground).
Here there are some videos with the pins in use:
http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/mediawiki/index.php/HackPoints
Thanks for your work of translate it to french!Regards!
Alan