[Olpc-france] [Sugar-devel] Demande d'information technique sur Sugar

Elena of Valhalla elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:41:40 EDT 2009

2009/10/9 Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com>:
> Here's a question from France: can Sugar run over an ARM processor?
>
> Mathieu says Debian might do so.
>
> Any information appreciated.

I'm working on OpenEmbedded recipes to be able to build sugar for
various devices, including many ARM based ones, but it's taking quite
some time; I can't say when it will be working seamlessy.

Currently the best way to have sugar running will probably be using
debian, and of course there will be issues with binaries in the
activities.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''

email: elena.valhalla at gmail.com