[Olpc-france] XO-3 ?

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 11:26:27 EST 2009

Nice, Lionel.   That seems well-researched.

Dear OLPCF, I am in Paris unexpectedly (staying in Montrouge) until Monday
midday.  [given the strike I may have to get to the airport very early
Monday morning and wait for my post-lunch flight...]

Would anyone be interested in getting together tomorrow evening for drinks
or dinner?

SJ