[Olpc-france] Lettre de motivation centre de maintenance local

Sebastien Adgnot sadgnot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:45:13 EDT 2008

"We'll be on line for the 6 june repair central conference call. " ? 6 July
?

"Reporting: Reporting will include a list of all XO processed with serial
numbers and parts changed. We could send you an Excel Reporting on a monthly
basis with all tasks done. Reporting will include: number total of XO
processed, number of repair by type, if possible estimated time to repair,
... " Trac ne peut pas faire l'affaire ?

Sebastien