[OLPC-DE] Visiting Berlin this weekend

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Do Mai 12 07:36:07 EDT 2011

Yes, I will definitely be at LinuxTag for part of Friday and Saturday
-- splitting time between that and the MediaWiki hacking at betahaus.

I just heard that Tony is at LT, very cool :-)   Where is their booth?
 I'll bring them a care package.

SMS should work to get in touch.   Looking forward to see some of you soon,

SJ
+1 617 529 4266

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:36 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> On 05/12/2011 11:46 AM, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
>> Am 12.05.2011 05:45, schrieb Samuel Klein:
>>> Dear Deutschlanders,
>>>
>>> I will be in Berlin (Kreuzberg) this weekend for a hackathon; and
>>> would be glad to meet up with any olpc'ers in the area.  I also have a
>>> few extra European XO chargers, if any of you need one.... let me
>>> know.  I can find a way to get it to you from within Germany.
>>
>> SJ, don't forget that LinuxTag (http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/) is taking
>> place in Berlin until Saturday and some of the OLPC Germany folks and
>> Tony Anderson will be there to man the booth:-)
>>
>> Safe travels,
>> Christoph
>
> I am out of town this weekend. But yes, as Christoph already said, there
> is Linuxtag this week and some of the OLPC/Sugar-DE people will be there.
>
> Cheers,
>    Simon

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266