[OLPC-DE] Sugar based project did the first prize in "Berlin's future is open" Award by Senate of Berlin and TSB Technology Foundation Berlin

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Do Aug 11 04:21:46 EDT 2011

Hello Raffael,

thanks a lot for the information and congrats on the prize.

Since Tomeu Vizoso posted on Google+ that a "Sugar Labs Germany" had won
a prize many of us had been wondering who exactly that was supposed to
be as there's no information on such an entity to be found anywhere;-)

Since you won the prize for the "best idea" what exactly are you
planning to do?

Cheers,
Christoph