[OLPC-DE] Fwd: Names for badges. Deadline: June 14 (Sunday evening)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Do Jun 11 10:09:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

dann sagt mir doch bitte Eure Namen... :-)

Gruß,
	Holger

Betreff: Names for badges. Deadline: June 14 (Sunday evening)
Datum: Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009
Von: linuxtag <rudi.ist.ratlos at googlemail.com>
An: linuxtag <linuxtag at googlegroups.com>

Dear Projects!

We will have name badges again this year for the people at each booth.

Please send us a list with the names of all person that will help at
your booth. Make sure the names are spelled correctly!

Note that the name badges are not the same as the exhibitor passes
mentioned in the last newsletter. They do not enable you to gain
access to the exhibition grounds.
But they do enable you to get the free projects lunch, since we will
check the badges to ensure that no regular guest or commercial
exhibitor  gets your free lunch.

Please include the name of your projects with each name!

Please send us your list by Sunday evening (June 14).

Thanks for your cooperation!

Best regards,
The Projects Team 2009

Groups "linuxtag" group.