[OLPC-DE] olpc-de 24c3 aftermath irc meeting (Re: Fwd: memo (talk @ ccc: sj, olpc-at-guys, openwrt-folks)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fr Jan 4 09:33:13 EST 2008

Hi,

in private mail and on IRC we discussed to have an IRC meeting soon as long as
the meeting at the 24c3 is still fresh in our memory.

So we (John "openwrt", Bert Freudenberg and me) suggest to have it this coming
monday, the 7th of January, at 17 MET on #olpc-de on freenode.

Is that time fine for you? Bert cannot attend between 18 and 21 MET, so...

I'm a bit unsure where to start to write down the agenda for the meeting,
should it be somewhere below http://wiki.olpc-deutschland.de/ or
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Germany ?

regards,
	Holger