[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC Meeting At Pumping Station: One Chicago's Hackerspace April 23rd at Noon

Brian Cameron brian.cameron at oracle.com
Fri Apr 22 13:47:09 EDT 2011

What is the address of this meeting?  Is this at 3354 N. Elston?  An
OLPC pilot meeting does not seem to be on the Pumping Station calendar:

   http://www.meetup.com/PumpingStationOne/#calendar

Have people in other forums also been invited to this pilot meeting?
It, at least, seems appropriate to ensure others from the Pumping
Station group are informed and invited.  The fact that this meeting
is not on the calendar makes me wonder, though, if they have been.

Touching base with any other local LUG mailing lists might also be a
useful way to network and build a stronger OLPC community in Chicago.
There might be OLPC enthusiasts on such lists.

Brian