[OLPC-Chicago] Meshing problems

NANCY BRADBURY NANCY.BRADBURY at illinois.gov
Tue Mar 31 17:01:10 EDT 2009

Mel suggested I contact you.  At our school, we're trying to use the
Mesh network to share a write activity on one laptop with 4 other
laptops.  After around 10 minutes, the 4 other laptops lose the
connection.  The screens on them all jump to the network screen.
Sometime we can again join the write activity but there is usually one
of the four that just seems stuck and we again lose the connection in
10-15 minutes.

We tried setting up a network with a wireless router that was not
connected to the Internet but have the same problems with it.

Any suggestions?