[OLPC-Chicago] [Edu-sig] OLPC/Sugar dinner this weekend - with Pycon guests!

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:06:54 EDT 2009

Hey Jeff, is this with reference to dinner this Saturday evening?

This was me replying in the affirmative earlier:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2009-March/009198.html

I'm heading downtown to catch the Buckminster Fuller exhibit at Museum
of Contemporary Art, maybe with Steve Holden, some Portland friends?
We shall see.

Sorry in advance if I've missed an event tonight.

Kirby