[OLPC-Chicago] Couch space during PyCon? Quinn proposal, Ghana...

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:09:02 EDT 2009

Does anybody have space for a guest during PyCon, 3/24-4/3? It appears
that I will not be there the whole time, but will fly out to another
conference in Ghana in the middle, and come back for the Sugar coding
sprint.

Also, would OLPC-Chicago be interested in getting together during
PyCon to talk about recently-installed Gov. Pat Quinn's proposal for
laptops for IL students? Or anything related to Earth Treasury's plans
for digital textbooks, village electricity, Internet, and
microfinance, or any other aspect of OLPC programs and projects?
And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)