[OLPC-Chicago] Chicago's OLPC/Ethiopia Grassroots Event

lidet tilahun lidet at laptop.org
Sat Jun 27 15:16:17 EDT 2009

Dear Chicago - OlPC Volunteer:
I am writing to see if you would be available to donate your time June
30th – July 4th, in Chicago. OlPC has a booth at the Ethiopian Soccer
tournament in Chicago,
http://www.esfna.net/esfna/?CFID=587987&CFTOKEN=20558442

If you are in the area and would have some time to volunteer in the
OLPC booth Monday - Sunday, please email me days and times you would
be available at lidet at laptop.org.

The venue is Lane Tech Stadium, 2501 W. Addison St, Chicago, Illinois 60618.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to meeting you in Chicago.

Best regards,
Lidet

--
Lidet Tilahun