[OLPC-Chicago] Come Speak at my School?

Ben Rothman bensrothman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:28:56 EST 2009

Hey everyone,
     Each year, the Social Service Club board at New Trier High School in
Winnetka picks a charity to donate the money raised from its yearly Battle
of the Bands (AKA "Band-Aid"). I, of course, recommended One Laptop Per
Child. Before we vote, there is an opportunity for speakers from the
charities we are considering to come and speak to the board about the
charity, what it does, and answer questions. I was wondering if anyone at
ILXO would like to visit New Trier and present One Laptop Per Child. It
would have to be some time in the next two weeks. I can work out the details
with the Co-Presidents of the board for the scheduling.

    Sincerely,
Ben Rothman