[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC-Chicago Digest, Vol 8, Issue 20

Charles Tuura magiclanternvideo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 12:27:54 EDT 2008

///In the weekly OLPC community news today, in the Presence section,
there's a mention of community Jabber servers. Ours is up there.////

  Hello all, I am curious if anyone is using this.  My XO is my primary laptop and I use it for at least an hour after work everynight, probably longer.  I follow the instructions to link to the Chicago Jabber and I believe I'm doing everything correctly.  My understanding is Jabber allows us to mesh over the net, correct?  To date I have never seen another XO.  Is it that no one is using it or am I not hooked up correctly?

  If someone was willing, I would go on line at a specific time just so we could meet up and test the system.

  Chuck
  MagicLanternvideo at sbcglobal.net