[OLPC-Chicago] Children's Low Cost Laptop Bill

Kevin Crews kcrews at imsa.edu
Fri Mar 21 18:22:50 EDT 2008

To all;

I spoke with my uncle and heard good news.  He expects this bill to pass in
the House.  However, he has expressed concern that it will be held up in the
senate, mainly because of the costs.  I will let you all know with a more
detailed list what he thinks these hold ups may be and how we can help
eliminate them.

Thanks, happy snowy spring!
Kevin

--