[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC-Chicago Digest, Vol 8, Issue 8

Charles Tuura magiclanternvideo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 12:22:37 EST 2008

///School Server:
I have a couple PCs that I am decommissioning. Perhaps one of these
 could be
used as a school server?
Mark/////

  I was thinking the same thing as Mark.  I may have a computer or two someplace in my garage.  They both probably have a lot of personal information on them, so I'm reluctant to just give them away, but I would be open to letting IMSA kids (or MVCC) retrofit it into a school server if only as a weekend project.  Something to consider (if I can find these machines).

  Chuck "Retrofit" Tuura