[OLPC-Chicago] Jabber in Chicago?

Harper Reed harper at nata2.org
Sat Mar 1 20:50:39 EST 2008

Took far too long to get going - had some issues with the IPV6 and EC2. anyway.

server is up at jabber.olpchacks.org

I have confirmed that my XO is on the jabber server. Pretty cool.

To add your own XO to access the jabber.olpchacks.org server just run
the following in the terminal activity:

sugar-control-panel -s jabber jabber.olpchacks.org

Then restart sugar by pressing ctrl-alt-erase. As long as you are
connect to an AP you should be connecting to this jabber server.

Let me know how it works. I will be monitoring it for a little while
to make sure that people are connecting and whatnot.

When we are certain it works, we should add this info to the wiki.

Thanks,
Harper

--
Harper Reed