[OLPC-Chicago] Wed., June 25 - ILXO Open House!

Andrea Lai andrea at ilxo.org
Fri Jun 20 17:17:09 EDT 2008

Hi all -

The ILXO crew (http://ilxo.org) is now in town for the summer, and we'd like
to welcome you to our office open house. Come help us break in our new work
space! There will be snacks and good company :)

*ILXO Open House*
Wednesday, June 25
3 - 7 pm

200 S. Wacker Drive
Office #3164
Chicago, IL

We're right by Union Station, or about two blocks east of the Quincy/Wells
station.

Just one thing to note - If you plan on attending, *please* RSVP (
office at ilxo.org) or reply to this email so that we can put you on the let-in
list for the building. (Apologies for the inconvenience.)

We'd also like to offer up a preview of our summer workshops (more details
will follow) through a mini Disassembly and Repairs lesson during open house
time to interested folk.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!
ILXO