[OLPC-Chicago] Give Many Get Many

Kevin Crews kcrews at imsa.edu
Mon Jan 28 17:41:58 EST 2008

Hello--

It is not so much of a give many get many as just a give many--

This said, it is $300 to give, and you can designate who will receive
the order.  I am not entirely sure how that works and what is a valid
organization to receive the order.  My understanding is that any
organization, IMSA for example, can receive the donation with the
intent to distribute them to the community.

When I learn more about it, I will send out more information.  Info is
on the wiki, linked from the IMSA chapter page
<wiki.laptop.org/go/IMSA>

Thanks for the interest,
Kevin