[OLPC-Chicago] Save/Load on QEMU

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Jan 24 14:37:57 EST 2008

I have not, but I'm forwarding this to the community-support list
(global volunteer community) - which is, in general, a really good place
to ask technical questions you can't find answers to on the
wiki/forums/archives.

https://olpc.osuosl.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 to view list posts
online in the forum. This particular forwarded post is at
https://olpc.osuosl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3939. (I added bootup
times for both my XO and my Qemu install, for comparison.)

-Mel