[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC user group

Langellier, Larry Langellier at morainevalley.edu
Wed Feb 27 22:55:15 EST 2008

Hi Curt,

Where are you located? I am at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, IL. I could meet with you just about any day of the week. I am also going to be at MVCC on Saturday, March 15 and March 29 - I'd be happy to meet with you individually or open it up for a larger group meeting. Just let me know if that would interest you.

There are also some people out Aurora/St. Charles that might be able to meet up with you.

Larry