[OLPC-Chicago] Haiti project documents

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 00:32:17 EDT 2008

These should be useful in discussing plans for HB5000 with the Lt. Gov. and Leg.

InterAmerican Development Bank HA-T1093 : Pilot of the One Laptop per
Child Model in Haiti
http://www.iadb.org/projects/Project.cfm?project=HA-T1093&Language=English

The documents are in English, standard French, and Spanish--no Kreyòl,
which I find annoying.

I'll see if I can dig up anything else like this for other countries.

Following on that same thought, do we know any Alabamians in Chicago?
I am assured that there are lots.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/