[OLPC-Chicago] home schoolers was Re: The Children's Low-Cost Laptop Act - Contact your Illinois Legislators NOW!!!

DeanG goodmansond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:54:39 EDT 2008

On 4/4/08, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:09 AM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>

>  >  Is this a common attitude among home schoolers?

No, its an impressionable minority. Stereotypes suck.

But this does see to be a common attitude of parents and a childs
access to the internet.  Add in the stress of an airport, strangers,
and unknown devices for a recipe for contention.

Its been decades since Moonies (and others) set the tone by handing
out flowers unreceptively at airports, I wouldnt expect any better
from an XO experience.

-Dean
Christian, non denominational
Multischooler

p.s. Pouches rock.  http://kangarookorner.com

Gotta go, getting atrange looks tapping on my n800 here at mcd's.