[OLPC-Chicago] home schoolers was Re: The Children's Low-Cost Laptop Act - Contact your Illinois Legislators NOW!!!

Sarah Ziegler sarah.e.ziegler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:11:58 EDT 2008

I am homeschooling my child and I'd like to stress that there are a
large variety of homeschoolers homeschooling for a very diverse set of
reasons.  I myself am homeschooling my daughter because I want to
provide more freedom to explore the world and her interests than I
feel is available at school.  Her XO is a tool I feel will help her
discover the world.

I will now get off my soapbox.

Thank you,
Sarah Ziegler